EnvythisRoadRunnerEnvythisRoadRunner

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 45 Fans

How Will it be Then? How Will it be Then?

-w-

This was nice and peaceful, I really like it.

cl0udstr1fe89 responds:

Great! Thanks for listening :)

NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus

please....

Nimbus all the way

The Fall of Me Preveiw The Fall of Me Preveiw

noice

I feel like this could be used a game maybe...like...some kind of hardcore boss fight .or somethin'. I do wish it was a little clearer, it sounded a little blurry to me. Overall, I think it deserved a better rating than 1.20 :3

Cynus responds:

yeah. one of my friends was a huge dickweed and rated the song zero in front of mee and it kinda pissed me off. xD

And I'm tryong to work on the quality of guitar. its kinda hard when you're recording in audacity, with a shitty guitar and getting distortion from a line 6 amp xD

Latino Dream Latino Dream

Whenever I walk into a latino country...

...this is the song I wan t to hear when I step out the airport. This si really nice and settling after a long day, and when you just need to chill in another world, ya know? :)

Decibel7 responds:

And the sun is sets out in the horizon. The orange and purple colors swirl in the sky.

Into the Fire - Viking Into the Fire - Viking

mhmm, its got potential

sounds kinda dark, I dont know why. But, I do gotta say, I do wish, as a techno song, that it would have had more kick to it. An perhaps a change of an instrument and melody. After a while, it get a little dry. A nice song, nontheless though :3

/\/uMb3rz /\/uMb3rz

eh...eh.......eh

would have sounded better if you had a better guitar :/

DiroNomer responds:

Ok thanks.

[TAE] Hardstyle Attempt [TAE] Hardstyle Attempt

not quiet there...but on your way

since this is just an attempt, i'll give you a little wiggle room. This isnt quiet harstyle. The kick is WAAAYY too light for that. Not only that, but you sorta used the wrong snare too. There was no bassline and it didnt have that vibe. When making hardstyle, be sure to use a little swing. If you listen to pros, you'll sometimes hear how the kicks and bassline are somewhat unpredictable and they swing. this is more...electro than hardstyle

TheAdamEXP responds:

Yeah, I didn't have the right sounds AT ALL. I might give it another go since I just got the Vengeance Essential Club Sounds Volume 3, which has GREAT stuff. You can hear some on my newer stuff.

Eric Freeman - This Song Sucks Eric Freeman - This Song Sucks

this song rox

yea, I like it. It got my foot tappin'

EricFreeman responds:

Well thanks for liking one of my most uninspired songs ever, haha. You should check out some of my actually good songs like Practice or Seven. :P

Enter One Man Enter One Man

yea...yea

its a nice bunch of sounds, they sound nice together. The snare bothered me a bit, but i'm not gonna criticize it. And I think this might be able to fit under dubstep listening to the wobbly bass and the way the drumline plays. BTW if you want this to play for a game, I suggest you put just a little attention into making it loop.

ioneofmany responds:

Thanks for the review! I was thinking something like dubstep, but then decided that I don't have the 'wubs' for it lol. I don't really want it to be a loop, but rather a 'clip' or pretty short song. Its been changed to 'song' for now to prevent further confusion.

I Just Want In I Just Want In

YYEEAAAA

Being the bass fanatic I am, I loved that heavy badass kick at the beginning. The guitars (FL Studio's FL Slayer?) kinda blew it for me. Couldnt hear any melody, just some blurry, fuzzy strumming. I suggest if you're going to use FL Slayer (which I'm pretty sure you used) you should play around with it so you can learn to control it

crusherxt responds:

haha i plan on changing that. better be ready for the next. i got alot of changes i wanna make. this was my rough draft. inbox me if u got any ideas :)